Re: [tor-talk] Hidden Services - Access control.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 06:59:20PM +0200, Lluís wrote:
> I am trying to setup a hidden webserver, only for
> testing at the moment.
>
> After reading the hidden services howto here:
>
> https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-hidden-service.html.en
>
> I didn't find anything about access control,
> is there anyway of doing this ?
> Can I hide the *.onion address to anyone, but me ?
> Where can I found more information ?

To anyone I would say no, but I think IFRAME + tor2web might do the
trick if you just wish to avoid having your users remembering the onion
address.

But this would be also a step back on the safeguards of the hidden
service model, since you would need to register the domain somewhere
outside tor network.