Re: [tor-talk] Tor in the media

On 2014-10-01 17:40, Patrick wrote:
Hi everyone,

Over the past few weeks, I've talked with a number of Tor people about how
the project is portrayed in the media. As a reporter on this beat, the many
legitimate criticisms the community have had strike pretty close to home
for me. I don't think I need to tell this list why Tor's portrayal in the
media is important, now more than ever. So, with the blessing and
encouragement of a couple of official Tor people, I've got a question to
ask of tor-talk (secure contact info follows at the bottom of the message):

-- What untold but important stories about Tor are you willing to share?

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for joining the list and starting a conversation. And thanks for caring how Tor is portrayed in the media, and trying to do something about it.

The first four places I send reporters asking about hidden services are:

1. DuckDuckGo
2. PubLeaks and StrongBox
3. Wildleaks, https://wildleaks.org/
4. The Hermes Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights, http://logioshermes.org/

There are others out there, but the organizations don't want any publicity at all.

--
Andrew
https://www.torproject.org/