[tor-talk] Tor Cloudflare Problem, Actual Alternative Solutions for Website owners?

I assume many of you are aware of the "Cloudflare problem" and them
in practice blocking Tor-users. It is possible to get to these pages by
fighting a captcha for 10 minutes but that is so troublesome that
searching for the URL on Ixquick and clicking "proxy" is faster.

I would like to be able to recommend an alternative OR for a way to
configure Cloudflare.

Please reply if you are aware of an actual working solution or
alternative for website owners. I am not interested in anything else. I
am specially interested in site owners who do get DDOS attacks on a
regular basis and have managed to solve this in a way which does not
make it hard for Tor-users to get to their website.

PROBLEM: Many site owners really do need the DDOS protection Cloudflare
provides. Their choice is to a) not have a working website or b) use a
solution like Cloudflare. Asking these sites to disable it is therefore
not a solution. I am sure a web website owners would listen if I could
say X will solve your DDOS problem just as good as Cloudflare
does without hurting Tor-users.