Re: [tor-talk] Edward Snowden (was: Tor in the media)

mr s s russian lawyer writing a book/ movie on his roll.. glenn g. wants
film on his book, the most wantd man in the world'. and another book from a
guardian reporter Luke too.. i d like to get to mr s and discuss his movie
book exclusively for me to make and writh s apprrovval.  pleaee someone get
worgd to  s that i am interested in the movie on snowdn himself.. peeps
pleasee get the wrord out to snowden that mrexclusively   greg curcio in
hollyw  cell 9176871611    west hollywoodcall

Greg Curcio