[tor-talk] Social Research on TOR in Turkey during March2014

 Dear TOR users/developers

I am a researcher from Goldsmiths, University of London (UK), currently doing research on users' responses to Internet censorship in Turkey after March14 block of Twitter.

I would like to hear of anyone who can provide me with some details, descriptions, and direct experiences on using TOR in that instance (I already have metrics from TOR project). Some of the questions I'm interested to hear about: How did you find out about TOR? Was it difficult to implement? What result did you achieve? Will you use it again? What's your experience? Etcetera....

MAX confidentiality of course.

You can find out more about me at http://kiddingthecity.org and my email on the top of this thread.

Many thanks
Paolo