[tor-talk] Research paper on Turkish censorship (now available)

Dear All

I just finished and re-submitted my research paper on Turkish censorship in March 2014. I would like to thank all list members that have contributed, directly and off-list, in plain or encrypted text.

You can download the final version here (please give feedback):

http://kiddingthecity.org/blog/downloads/

*âCultural Practices of the Hacking Multitudeâ, journal article, /Big Data & Society/, SAGE.*

I take a chance to also flag out this article of mine that has just been published in Visual Studies on CCTV hacking in London (also available as final/published version on the same webpage):

*âSniffing the City: Issues of sousveillance in innercity Londonâ, journal article, /Visual Studies/ 29.3 <http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1472586X.2014.941550#.VEPVMSWVeGs>, Routledge.*

This is my modest contribution to Open Access Week (although all my stuff is under CC anyway).