Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.1.3 released - Our fourth beta release!

Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
Call for help:

We're looking for assistance with Translations - if you'd like to
translate TorBirdy, we'd gladly accept a patch that prepares TorBirdy
for translation work. We now have an amazing number of translations!
Even if you can't help translate, we'd love to know what languages
matter to you or your friends - please let us know?

Translations can be submitted via Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/torproject/resource/3-torbirdy-torbirdy-dtd/
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/torproject/resource/3-torbirdy-torbirdy-properties/

best,
Griffin

--
"I believe that usability is a security concern; systems that do
not pay close attention to the human interaction factors involved