Re: Hello out there....

Hello Mike,

good to hear from you. Right now and for a while (I guess the next 2 years) I am
awfully busy with my job - the rest is demanded by my beloved wife.
I still feel emotionally linked to XArchon but cannot contribute actively.

Best wishes to you and your family

Joerg Osarek

Mike Ciul wrote:

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time, and this list has been quiet. It looks like
I missed a request for help in December because I changed email
addresses and forgot to update my list membership.

Whoops!

Well, anyway, my daughter is now 2 1/4 and we've got another one coming
any day. It sure would be nice to have a new maintainer.

Archon Evolution still isn't finished, which makes me feel a bit less
guilty. Anyone want to give XArchon another chance at life?

- Mike