Re: Alternative mouse patch for xarchon0.45

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Robert Paige Rendell wrote:

> Ok - I've redone the mouse patch so it no longer requires extra parameters
> to be passed in to iface_frame.  Instead, the mode that was passed to

I've incorporated the patch into the source and I'm going to release
version 0.50 soon.  However, as far as spells go (and the revive
spell specifically), I used your patch only as a reference, without
actually applying it there.  So if you notice any differences in spell
handling between your version 0.45 and version 0.50, it's because
of that.

Anyway, thanks for great work.  If you're good at graphics or sound-
programming, and have some extra time on your hands, you might want
to improve the game in those areas, too.  And you'd gain my
everlasting appreciation, too!  ;-)