(FWD) Re: Still offline - new maintainer?

----- Forwarded message from owner-xarchon-l@xarchon.seul.org -----

From: Mike Ciul <capmikee@home.martnet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:20:08 -0500
To: xarchon-l@seul.org
Subject: Re: Still offline - new maintainer?

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 08:10:11PM -0500, Paul Terres wrote:
> What's required to be the maintainer?

For a start, it would help to be able to answer emails sooner than a
month and a half! :)

The most important thing is to make decisions about what changes get
included in the official version of XArchon.

If you have programming experience in C and knowledge of CVS version
control, that helps a lot.

- Mike

--
*** Celebrate World Car-Free Days September 13-29! ***

Nonviolence begins with the struggle of an individual with his or her
own negative state and then converting it into its corresponding
positive. Let's say something happens and you get angry. You want to
lash out. If you do, you will be doing violence. And if you swallow
the anger and run away, you will also be doing violence.

- Michael Nagler

----- End forwarded message -----