0.60 released

Hi everyone!

Tzuk and I have been working on a bunch of stuff lately. Tzuk has
updated the graphics toolkit so it can use either GTK or Qt.

I've just released xarchon-0.60, which includes Tzuk's changes. Please
download it and see how it works for you- it needs testing!

The default toolkit is GTK. If you'd like to use Qt by default, run
configure with this option:

./configure --with-default-qt

Then run make and make install as usual.

Next up, we're planning a major overhaul of the program
structure. I've been working on separating the game logic from the
interface, which will hopefully fix some bugs in the AI, and Tzuk says
he wants to create a framework that will make it easy to change games
between Archon, Adept, etc.

- Mike