Re: the cursor movement bug

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 07:45:29PM -0500, Ronen Tzur wrote:
> Yep, the evil bug is in iface_start(), where it does:
> 	human_start(i, &players[i]->human, board);
> The address-of operator is the bug.  How it never caused any problems
> before now, is anyone's guess. ;)
>
> There were a few other old nasties that I stumbled upon and fixed.
>

> That is half the problem, the second half is that the board isn't controlling
> the iface too good.   I had to restore iface_turn (in place of
> iface_field_turn), so the board can tell the iface who's playing when.
>

> Please give it a try, maybe I can commit if it's working ok?

Since the code in cvs is currently broken anyway, go ahead and commit
now. I don't know when I'll get a chance to look at it, but I'm sure
it's an improvement!

- Mikee

--
A new report by the World Health Organization showed long-term air
pollution from cars in Austria, France and Switzerland triggered an

	- Spring 2000 Auto-Free Times