working on Summon Elemental

Hi everyone,

I committed some work on Summon Elemental this morning. I think I've fixed
the problems with selecting the elemental (no, the user can't select
the elemental, but the computer has to), but there are still problems
displaying the elemental. When you cast the spell, xarchon crashes
with:

sprite.c/sprite_paint(): requested state 3 not found for sprite/actors/elemental/[type]-elemental

It looks like the elemental sprite is created facing right (for the
light side), which is not proper for an elemental; they have no
direction.

However, I don't have time to look into why right now.

If you feel like having a look at it, great! Otherwise, I will
probably give it a shot next week.

- Mike

PS:
I forgot to mention one of the bugs in the new board code: SSP (slow
sprite paint) doesn't usually work. It's supposed to happen in a
number of places: teleport, exchange, moving the wizard or sorceress,
and revive. It doesn't cause any harm to game play, but it doesn't
look nearly so nice!

--
We have learned that we cannot live alone, at peace; that our own
well-being is dependent on the well-being of other nations, far away.