A Hello

Hello Everyone,

My name is Chris. In theory I am starting to take on maintenance responsabilites for xarchon. I thought I'd introduce myself to the list and start to get to know the goings on. So here I am.

Since I'm running an OpenBSD system I'm hoping to have the port/pcakage of xarchon working soon on this platform very soon.

Is anybody working on anything in particular at the moment? Mike has given me a couple of things that he had on his list.

Ciao for now,

Chris
chris@xxxxxxxxx