RE: Version 0.41 released

The trick is to hold down a movement key while pressing fire so it knows
what direction to fire in.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xarchon-l@xarchon.seul.org
[mailto:owner-xarchon-l@xarchon.seul.org]On Behalf Of TKMAME
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 1999 7:06 AM
To: xarchon-l@xarchon.seul.org
Subject: Re: Version 0.41 released

I download xarchon for the first time with 0.40 and I got compile errors.
I tried 0.41, and after running touch *, it compiled.  Now if I can only
figure out the keys, I got the movement keys figured out, but what is the
fire key?  Can you add what the movement and fire keys are in the xarchon
manual page?

Regards,
Chris