Re: compilation errors

I suspect that you'll find that most of your problems stem from Redhat
thinking for you and not installing "unnecessary" files without you
explicitly doing so yourself.  queue and list should have come with the
gcc package.  You may have to install the gcc dev package as well.  I
can't speak for certain as I do not use Redhat nor a Redhat-like
system.

=G=