Re: Version 0.55 released

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 11:05:25PM -0400, capmikee@home.martnet.com was heard to say:
> So version 0.55 is a development release, and it pretty much just includes my changes and Rob
> Rendell's changes from the summer of 2000. But if anyone didn't have access to the CVS repository,
> this is the first time you can get all those bits in one convenient tarball.

  Would I correct, then, in assuming that you won't want this rolled
into the Debian package and released with woody?

  Daniel, wondering why I got two copies of that mail..hmmm..time to
         check my subscriptions..

--
/-------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@brown.edu> --------------------\
|                 Voodoo Programming: Things programmers do                   |