Re: text editors

	Most of my work I did in my own files.  I did what I wanted.  I
did what ever Xemacs did by default.  I believe the indented 2 but had tab
equal 8 spaces.  I think it used tab when possible and just used space for
padding.
	When I added hooks in the game code I try to match what ever
formatting was there.  I may not have gotten the right mix tab characters
and spaces, but I wasn't being picky.