Dark Side Graphics

Hello everybody.

One of the Debian maintainers has recently offered to put X ARCHON
in the upcoming release of the Debian distribution.  That is of
course very exciting.  (Yes!  World domination is closer than ever! :-)

The only problem is that some of the graphics is still not free
software.  If X ARCHON is to receive as big an exposure as Debian
offers, there must be no copyright infrigment in it.  So it comes
down to this:  if all the graphics can be replaced in *two weeks*,
X ARCHON goes into Debian;  otherwise, it doesn't.

I've emailed Matt (who is responsible for the dark side graphics)
with these news, asking if he can finish the work in two weeks.
I still haven't gotten any word back from him, and the clock is
ticking.

So I declare open season on whatever graphics still needs to be
replaced.  So if you can draw *at all*, just reply and say what
you want to draw, so I can coordinate this graphics effort.

And I thank you in advance.