Re: Dark Side Graphics - I will take one.

Hello,

I have taken the opportunity to create a complete 3Dish theme for X
ARCHON. As I know it is lots of work and I have many other tasks at the moment.

But in order to support our world domination Idea I will take one
character and produce the XPMs for it. (I don't know wether it will be animated).

Please could You tell me which character I can process. Maybe a list with
people and characters wouldn't be bad.

Please tell me the exact date of the deadline.

Regards
Joerg Osarek
email: joerg@osarek.de

--