Re: Web site layout

The site looks good! Very clear and simple.

>Just an observation: currently the site is Lynx friendly. (could be better
>with a textual list of links for the sections at the bottom)

Actually, I think what would really help lynx-friendliness is if the link text images had ALT tags. Or you could just make the menu a nice common font, big bold and white, instead of images. Right now you see:

[menu_overview-1.png]
[menu_news-0.png]

etc...

I don't have any real criticisms... it looks good. One minor thing I might change is to make the navigation table a little narrower so it doesn't cut into the content so much. This is obviously really minor.

Now that I've looked at the format for credits, I'd like to have my extra text say:

"Computer field player improvements"

Thanks!

- Mike

--

This message comes to you from GVOX, pioneering Immersive Music(tm)
experiences -- the Next Generation of Music Entertainment

Mike Ciul
GVOX Interactive Music
1080 N. Delaware Ave. 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Voice: (215) 922-0880 Ext.: 144 Fax: (215) 922-7230