RevisionÂ: 10030
Date: 2010-11-26 11:57:52 +0100

Hi,

on the 4on4.map, the game became really really slow, unusable. Later I found
several computer units trying to reach an island, on the shore, not knowing
where to go (up or down). After killing them, the gamespeed was normal again.

It looks like the perpetual path finding has a very high cost.

Given the 4on4.map, and its central island attracting computer units on the
shore, it's a very frequent case I fear.

(btw I had to edit make.py to have a "#!/usr/bin/env python2.6" shebang line,
to build on Debian Unstable. Could be useful to explicit this point for
others)

Thx for your work.

File Attachments:

Date: jeu 02 dÃc 2010 20:25:22 CET  Name: game.sav.gz  Size: 46 ko   By: