[bos-dev] [bug #37835] Units can shoot at targets that they can't see

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #37835 (project stratagus-bos):

I suspect now that my report might be invalid.

I noticed the behavior on the map chilka.map, on which there are radars build
for the player. I don't know how Bos Wars radars work but I assume they find
targets - without knowing what they are exactly - and cannons can then shoot
at them.

If this is right, it might be useful to add a visual indicator: when radars
are selected, a semi-transparent mesh of light green lines (or a mix of light
green and red?) could be shown above the
tiles that it 'scans'.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?37835>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/