Re: [bos-dev] Patch sets & stuff

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 06:22:55PM -0800, Ron Gow muttered something like:
> (And see there I used the wrong format for plant units?  What should I be
> using? Is there a template somewhere?)

We're, ah, trying to set one up. ;-]

Mostly, there are three current types, in three different formats. I'd
like to simplify that a -lot-, and end up with a four-line file for a
plant. I've been hampered somewhat by moving house, and hence not having
internet to play with. Or a place to put my chair, even, yet.

Watch this space. ;-]

llearch