[bos-dev] [patch #8598] Script make.py uses hardcoded paths

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,

This is a patch that makes the make.py script use python's standard library
functions of module os.path instead of having hardcoded directory separators
'/'.

This doesn't change the script behavior (I have recompiled the game
successfully with this patch).

I have other ideas about enhancements of this kind, so let me know if these
are welcome.

File Attachments:

Date: lun. 26 janv. 2015 21:51:07 GMT  Name: os_path.diff  Size: 1 ko   By:
rcui