[bos-dev] [bug #58449] Map Atoll-walk has cyclic pause for part of the game

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #58449 (project stratagus-bos):

I'm the original poster of this bug report.

On further testing, I find that the number of sprites (engineers, soldiers,
buildings, vehicles, aircraft) has an effect on this bug.

When I reduce the total number of the five groups, I can get through the game
without the system going into cycling pauses.

I have NOT looked at the code on this.

I suspect it is the number of engineers which triggers this. There may be a
point at which the sprite update cycle simply cannot handle all of them.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?58449>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/