Re: [bos-dev] Campaign very difficult

But the magma pumps will keep giving you magma for the entire game, or at least until they're destroyed.  If you're looking for something to code you might want to make that popup information configurable.  Either make it appear after hovering the mouse over a button for a certain amount of time or disable it completely.

----- Original Message ----
From: Matt Peterson <revcompgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bos-dev@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 7:08:55 PM
Subject: Re: [bos-dev] Campaign very difficult

I understood that much without the tutorial. Unfortunately I couldn't seem to hold on to both of the hotspots that appear in the first campaign. I just switched to my Mac and I will try again once I get it compiled. Btw, the pumps only give me +6 magma, and one engineer will give me +20 (or +40, I can't remember).

One thing that was a little annoying was that the box that appears above the cursor when you are hovering over an item to build gets in the way of the other buttons. I think that that information would work better below in the empty space. But I am very impressed with all the changes that have happened since I last played this.