Re: [bos-dev] Have a few questions.

I want to play multiplayer too.  I like making maps, but I want to play them with somebody who has a good strategy and hasn't learned it all from me.

When I play Bos Wars, I outlaw nuclear silos because they are too powerful...poof!  there goes 20 tanks!

There should be an option to start the game with peace.  This would work well if you don't allow units to move to where they can shoot or be shot.  No enemies attacking or behind your defenses.  This allows you to build up military and economy and allows more strategic games, instead of total blitz.