Fwd: Re: Computerbank VIC Procedures & Policies

I'm delighted by the results thus far but agree that before we actually hand
these things out, we need a set of distro-guidelines set up.

General Perth Info:  Unfortunately, Perth suffered a bummer when two of the
main committee had to go to the USA for eight weeks for training - these are
myself (David Buddrige) and John Darrington (who has just got a job with the
same company that David works for - and the same project!)... unfortunately,
this meant that the committee was left only as Bob Ogden and Tom Waghorn.
We decided that there was insufficient main people for us to actually have
the kick-off meet so we decided to post-pone it until myself and John return
from the USA.
In the meantime we see it as critical to the success of this project that we
get some distro-guidelines up-and-running before we go much further.  By
this means we can achieve two things.

1. Have a  clear guide as to how we intend to actually hand these things
out.
2. Generate enthusiasm (having a clear guide as to how we r to proceed).

The distro guidelines of course will remain (forever) open to adjustment and
so on, however we thought it important that we at least have _something_ to
start with... 8-)

that's my $0.02 anyway... ;-)

Dave.......