Re: An interesting possibility for internet access

Maybe you shouldn't approach the ACTU, you should approach the marketing
mind behind this little caper: Steve Vizard. There has to be a dollar in it
for Steve somewhere (maybe it's the "cheap" PCs you have to buy). . .

jimmy

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/