Re: Sydney ? WA and SA?

Danny Yee wrote:

> Kylie Davies wrote:
> > I have a query from someone who is interested in what Sydney is
> > doing and am unsure who should be contacted about this? (Ken /
> > Basil / who?)
>
> In Sydney there's a Rent-a-Geek list which organises volunteer support
> for non-profits.   Most of the work is putting in servers rather than
> clients, though, mostly using e-smith and Red Hat Linux.

Rent-a-geek is not Computerbank and it supports ORBS/Mail Abuse
thuggery, which is why I didn't bother to post to it.

As far as I know CB in Sydney is quite. Basil is still looking for
premises as far as I know, plus it needs some new blood to put a bit
of spark back into it.

   email: terryc@woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au
       or terryc@zip.net.au
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/