Re: Q'ld Indigenous Cottage Industries Network

At 09:59 10/08/00 +1000, kerryb wrote:

Hi Kerry,
Can I suggest that your project could be eligable for the Networking the
nation  funding from Dept. Communications, Information Technology and the
Arts  have a look at the dept website www.dcita.gov.au and search
Networking the nation  homepage.  application close in October.

Also the Canberra buearucrat who looks after Q'ld project Heather Mckean is
worth discussing your project with before you fill in an application check
whether it is a waste of time and effort.
Ken Young

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/