Re: Sun workstations

Bill,

Yes we want them if they are at least sparcstations. (they could be used
as Xterms if not functional boxes) Mmmmmmmmmm and if we can't use them
I'll personally volunteer the nesacary space... mmmm BEOWOLF cluster

even if they are pre-sparc they could still be usefull (do any of the
techs have expierience with 68K linux ? Frank?)

Grant