Re: CBQ:Computerbank Queensland

C.B.Q is well Underway.
We will have our own Web site next week,and members are coming out of the
woodwork.
Trish, a while ago, said that you guys could find some computers for  this
Brisbane project. I think we
 should get this underway as quickly as possible.
 David Hellaby wrote an article which appeared in the IT section of the
Australian on Tuesday, in the article he mentioned Computerbank Victoria and
the fact that you will be providing us with computers
 We are getting our press ready to go and want to do some radio interviews.
 Question: Can you find twelve computers for us  to get started? If so we
will talk on radio about this and will find a free truck to bring them up.
This will be the best press we can all get and shows how we work together.
 We want someone from Computerbank to write a small piece for our web site
about  the Computerbank organistion and  the donation of the computers, this
will then be used for press releases.
Tell Trish it's all her fault, sending that email to my wish list
 She best start looking for the computers.
  Regards
  KerryB

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/