Computerbank in every capital city & a bush branch

At 01:29 25/08/00 -0700, John Coote wrote:
>my name is John and I've taken on....

That's really exciting stuff, John!

With Kerry's mob in Brisbane, yours in Sydney and the Melbourne set up,
plus David's in Perth, we are certainly spreading our wings >>>>>>>>>

There's another group starting up in country Victoria, at Cohuna!! They
really seem to be getting their act together very quickly and could in the
process be creating the model for many more bush groups to follow.  :-)

What's happening in Adelaide??

Regards to all, Bruce

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/