Re: [Computerbank] statement of purpose

Hi Pen!

I'm often good with words (as just one of us though ... no tickets on
myself), what "statement of purpose" for where and is there a half good
first effort written already?

If this has been discussed before on another Computerbank list than this
[Computerbank] one I haven't seen it because I'm not on them.

What pieces do you want covered in the "statement of purpose"?

Regards, Bruce