[Computerbank] One on one training on Thursday in Vic

Hi all (esp people in Vic),

I am in a bit of a slight pickle re some training that is scheduled for
this thursday the 8th of August at 10.30am.

The training is one on one as the person is a newbie user (they have
been in before).

Usually we would get our work for the dole crew to train one on ones but
with this client - our work for the dole people are hesitant.

It is at this point where we virtually have no one to train this person
and I am asking folk on the mailing lists if there is any interest to do
this.

All that is required is two-three hours starting at 10.30am. The client
needs an overview of KDE, how to use a wordprocessor and how to manage
files (floppy and general file management).

If there is interest from anyone please contact me ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.