computerbank list archives

http://www.seul.org/archives/computerbank/

It ought to update automatically when new mail is sent to the list.
I guess I'll find out once I send this mail.

I might have missed a small window of mail between when Kylie sent me
the archives and when I subscribed the archiver to the list. If I missed
a post, send it to me (including headers) and I'll deal.

If somebody wants to send me some better text than the bad excuse for a
description that I put on the page, feel free. :)

--Roger (SEUL leader)