Introductions

Hi, my name is Oliver White.

Apparently I'm going to be the computerbank contact for Perth. :)

I'm not a manager, I'm just a Software Engineering student.

I'm a complete scatterbrain.

I'm nocturnal.

The only reason I got this role (assuming no one else in PLUG wants it
too badly) was that I saw the post on slashdot and lwn, and thought it
would be good to do something like that over here.

I don't have a car, but I'm happy to store equipment at my house and do
some accounting, assembly and installation.

Cheers,

Oliver White