Re: [Computerbank] the Computer Angels site

Hi Bruce

I am a newbie computer angel, and I must admit I was rather surprised to
see Computer Angels listed as a regional branch of Computerbank Australia.
I do know that we have historical and philosophical connections to
Computerbank, but I did not know that we were a regional branch.

I have forwarded your message to our new President.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
Perth, Western Australia