Re: [Computerbank] More recycling Organisations

Thanks for this Daniel,

I know we in VIC once tried to work in concert with a few other similar
groups but because that didn't work out well then is no reason not to
pursue the dream now, in my opinion. Back then, we weren't as big and
established nationally as we are now. At the right time, I hope that will
be soon, Computerbank Australia Inc. could auspice a conference (or
something similar) to try to develop a combined voice and some synergy
between all our kindred groups in Australia, couldn't it?

Sorry, the URL for "Technical Aid" didn't work..

Cheers! Bruce