[Computerbank] Volunteer Induction Session and Show Me How Day at CAI-VIc this Saturday 7th of December 2002

Hey there all ye Victorians,

CAI-Vic will be hosting one of it's regular volunteer induction days this
coming Saturday the 7th of December. We will be kicking off at 10.30am.
Sessions go for around 1 1/2 hours finishing up around midday.

Induction covers such things as Computerbank philosophy, occupational health
and safety, policy, general procedures and other important information.

If you plan on coming to the induction session please rsvp or call to let us
know. (03) 9600 9161 or email kylied@projectx.com.au

After induction new volunteers and well seasoned volunteers alike are welcome
to come help and participate in a "Show me how" session with computer
applicants / trainees.

Show me how kicks off at 12.30pm and will run until 5pm (with plenty of
breaks in between).

Show me how is where we invite applicants/trainees/recipients for a whole day
of questions and fun. Trainees are invited along on the basis that they have
basic - intermediate computer skills and would benefit from a fast track, no
frills, tell us what we want to know approach. :)

About 8 trainees (some family groups) will be coming along on Saturday.
CAI-Vic needs your help to bolster up the volunteer numbers. :) We need
people with good-great-excellent GUI skills. It would be great if your
experiences were with KDE however we are seriously not fussy...we'll take
anyone! :)

It is absolutely essential that you are a two handed typist and a right
clicker. :)

If you can help with Show me how please RSVP on the same contacts above.

Hoping that many many of you can help with this... :)

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies