[Computerbank] Agenda items

Hi there,

Sorry I am kinda late with this.. although the Agenda deadine was Saturday
(at the latest.) :)

I would like the following added to the agenda:

- Trish's email to the list re: that niggling AGM question - It still looks
like we have no formal resolutions on this so we need to discuss this at the
meeting. I am hoping that interested members will attend the IRC meeting.

- CAI Members to be able to participate (not vote) at CAI-National Meetings.
I have noticed that recent CAI - National Meeting Agenda announcements now
say "observers are welcome but can not participate." I would like to
know why this is and wish to challenge this on the basis that it is
detrimental to members having a voice.

-Notification of Meetings - I would like to see notification of CAI-National
Meetings on the computerbank list on a regular basis.

Cheers,

Kylie

---
Kylie Davies