 - Grant and Kylie Mediation
 - Final form of Affiliate contract

 Reports
 President
 Vic
 SA
 Qld

 Item 1
  Trish's email to the list re: that niggling AGM question - It still looks
like we have no formal resolutions on this so we need to discuss this at the
meeting. I am hoping that interested members will attend the IRC meeting.

The only Rule that seems to cover the situation we faced is the Rule which requires 3 days notice for a committee meeting. I have been unable to find any other Rule which applies. It should be noted that the conduct of the meeting participants, in this case, doesn't effect the legality of the meeting.Pen

Item 2
- CAI Members to be able to participate (not vote) at CAI-National Meetings.
I have noticed that recent CAI - National Meeting Agenda announcements now
say "observers are welcome but can not participate." I would like to
know why this is and wish to challenge this on the basis that it is
detrimental to members having a voice.
( This refers to them not being able to vote )

Item 3
Notification of Meetings - I would like to see notification of CAI-National
Meetings on the computerbank list on a regular basis.
Secretary's fault I'll rectify from this notification - P

Item 4
Committee mailing list - ensuring new members added:)

Item 5
 Dan from NSW asked me to make sure (he thinks Craig will but jic) that
we get his membership ratified, and his position as NSW Coordinator/Convenor
(what is the title atm?) is also ratified.

Item 6
build/distro - Romana

Item 7
xmas break?

Item 8
Staff holidays

It is important that the State Convenors ensure that the paid Staff have holidays each year.
Should it be enforced?

Item 9
Other Business.

That's definitly enough for one night.