Re: [Computerbank] Meeting Notifications ....was Dec Agenda

Hi Wendy,

snip...

The meeting was last night and we did get a pretty good turn out. :)

We discussed the issue of notification of meetings and agendas and this will
be much improved for the new year. I think we are going to have regular
meetings every 2nd Monday night with the first one starting in January 2003.
Notifications for meetings and agenda announcements will be posted to the
Computerbank mailing list.

The IRC meetings are the National ones and all are welcome to attend and
participate. Those not on the committee can ask their State representative to
bring up any items for discussion. (This came out of the meeting last night)

Operational branches in states also have meetings - these are more of
the "in person" nature, although sometimes IRC an be used to discuss issue
based topics or to exchange ideas and experiences. We, in Victoria, will
probably do more of this in the future.

When we have meetings (management group) in Victoria I usually give a 3 days
to a weeks notice. Admittedly the notification of meetings varies and in the
new year this will change so that *ample* notification is given.

I think it is great that you have contributed on this topic and the
sentiments expressed are also valuable in light of the "restructuring the
lists" post. I will take them on board for the New Year.

Cheers,

Kylie

---
Kylie Davies