Organisation day Sunday 11th Feb

Hi folks,

Organisation for Sunday is proceeding apace! many thanks to those who
have agreed to take surplus stock and to the volunteer transporters!

We now have sorted out what needs to be moved, and where it needs to go.
Please turn up on Sunday at around midday, with transport if you have
volunteered it, and we should get the lot done before 5pm.

We need lots of arms and legs - all drivers will need a jockey to help
load and unload, and we need lots of bodies to do the stuff at Rosslyn
Street. We'll organise food and drink to keep body and soul together!

If you have any questions, please rattle my chain!

8-)
Trish Fraser, Sunbury, Australia
trish@thefrasers.org
http://www.computerbank.org.au/victoria