RE: [Computerbank] Linux prize for finding PM's email address

At 06:28 PM 6/02/2003 +1100, Ian wrote:
I imagine he doesn't want to waste his valuable time
dealing with or listening to us common folk
but then your imagination is as good as mine I trust Bruce

Hi Ian,

Every other western politician I've ever tried to contact has had a publicly listed email address. That may be no longer the case with the current US President, I don't know if that is now so or not but the former ones were available.

I realise some low level indians field these messages. The main question remains though: when our current PM is not welcoming email contact what does that say about his familiarity with the technology ... and his acceptance of it?

Bruce

PS. What's the prize again?