[Computerbank] tasmanian request

Michael, et al

Here is a request from The Smith Family for a system in Tasmania.

Can anything be done ?

shaun
--
Shaun Branden; email: shaun@pcuse.com; icq: 10469563
Computerbank South Australia: sa.computerbank.org.au

I have another enquiry for you from a family on our program...

Just wondering if you know of any organisations down in Tasmania for low
income families and also if they have any laptops available?  I understand
this is most likely going to be a long-shot but thought I would ask anyway!

Many thanks, Shaun.

Vanessa Luke
Education Support Worker
The Smith Family
230 Franklin Street
PO Box 10500
ADELAIDE    SA     5000
Tel - (08) 8416 0438
Fax - (08) 8231 3932
Email - vanessa.luke@smithfamily.com.au

You can help a disadvantaged Australian student go back to school by
supporting The Smith Family's Learning for Life program.  Call 1800 633 622
to donate today!

The information contained in this message is intended for the named
addressee only, and is confidential to the sender and intended recipient. If
you are not the named addressee please do not copy, take any action reliant
on, or disclose anything in this email message to any other person or
organisation. If you have received this email in error please notify us
immediately. Thank you.

--- End Message ---