Re: [plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

>OK, but there needs to be very mild intro material available that
>explains what the Net is, what the Web is, and what Usenet is. My
>experience of training people suggests that even when they're
>intelligent and interested, they have difficulty wit some of the >
>concepts. OTOH, the Net itself should be able to provide much of this
>I think.

Yes, yes and yes... this is what I have been trying to argue (sorry, I
've probably been too flat-tack with other things to explain
properly)...

If you look at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dbuddrige/makeawebpage.html

to see my first-hack at a  document aimed at the level I'm thinking
off... probably LDP's would make excellent reference text(s)... probably
still need some courseware...

regards

Dave.