Re: [Fwd: [plug] CONFERENCE: Second Call For Talks, Papers and Tutorials: CALU 1999]

David (and all...),

> Maybe someone could write up an article about the ComputerBank
> project???

Hmmm...a community development paper / computerbank as the
working example could be quite interesting....

It is one of the work requirements for my course - to
write about the project you are doing (i think) in light
of the CD context. GNU/linux development seems to fit well
with CD models. I think i will work on a submission...alas
first I need to think it over...:)

Any thoughts ??

Cheers,

Kylie